Hyogo’s only Forest Adventure
- 66, Sanou, Asago city, HYOGO 679-3453
|Course summary||Adventure Courese/ 4sites 31items
Zip Trip Course/ 4sites 4items
|Open date||30th, July, 2011|
- ADVENTURE Course： Minimum height: 1.40m or over 10 years old / Maximum weight: 130kg
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a supervising adult.
- One adult (18+) may supervise up to two under-18s.
Adventure course + Zip Trip cource
|Under 18 years old||Indivisual / ¥3,600
Group8 per.+ / ¥3,300
|18 years old and more||Indivisual / ¥4,000
Group8 per.+ / ¥3,700
※1 Group rate applies to bookings of 8 or more participants.
|Private guide||¥5,200 / 1round|
※1. If your group does not have enough adults to meet supervision requirements, you can pay for instructors to accompany your children through the course. ※2. The guide fee is additional to the participation price. ※3. Prior booking is required.
Zip Trip course
- How long does the course take?
On average the Adventure course takes approx. 1.5 – 2.5 hours, and the Canopy course takes approx. 1 - 1.5 hours. This includes the time required for your safety briefing. Also, it all depends on how speedy you are, and how busy the course is.
- Are there any changing facilities?
There are changing room but no lockers. If you want to bring some stuff with you on the course, put them in a bag like backpack or belt pack. Please have nothing in the hands.
- Is there any play equipment for small children?
There is play equipment at this park, to entertain children who are too small for the course.
- Is there a food stand?
You can only buy drink at this park.
- Is there a shuttle bus to the park?
Sorry, There is no shuttle bus service to this park.